Facilities Maintenance Technician
Posted November 19, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Saturday - Wednesday, 7am - 3:30pm
If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your previous experience as a Facilities Maintenance Technician for a great non-profit healthcare organization, then we have an opportunity for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organization that has aimed to provide proper health care to families and individuals for over 50 years! They are currently looking for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Technician to join their growing team!
This Facilities Maintenance Technician is a full-time, permanent role that offers competitive pay and extremely generous benefits!
Job Duties for the Facilities Maintenance Technician include:
- Performing maintenance and repair tasks for all clinics
- Updating completed work orders on their internal system
- Partnering with vendors in completing contract work
- Using personal vehicle (Van or Truck) to transfer equipment to multiple clinics
COVID19 Safety Measures: We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety. Here are some safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- Provide multiple surgical masks for employees throughout the day
- Providing hand sanitizers
- Providing other proper PPE when they do clean up at clinics
Qualifications for this Facilities Maintenance Technician role:
- Access to reliable transportation (must be a truck or van)
- 3+ years of previous experience as a Facilities Maintenance Tech or similar role
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools
- Ability to prioritize and follow through with assigned tasks
- Generous PTO
Location: South Seattle, parking is available!
If you are interested in this Facilities Maintenance Technician, apply today! Or call 206.405.3300 and ask for Ellie!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They were prompt and gave regular updates if issues were not resolved right away.