Graveyard Warehouse Production Packager
Posted March 2, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Graveyard, Sun-Thurs, 10:15pm-6:15am
Looking for long-term and steady employment? An international printing and packaging company is currently look for Warehouse Production Packaging Associates to add to their Vancouver team.
This company primarily prints packaging supplies for food and beverage companies. Because of they are a food packaging company, they are considered an essential business. This means that business for them right now is not slowing down. Just the opposite, they are looking to grow!
This is a great way to earn a steady income and support your community.
These warehouse packaging associate roles are full-time, temp-to-hire positions. There are also plenty of opportunities for growth, and they will cross-train you into other positions in the warehouse.
Openings are graveyard shift.
Warehouse Production Packaging Associate
- Placing cartons in shipping boxes
- Make sure correct number of cartons in each case
- Seal each case
- Moving materials from one spot to another within the warehouse using pallet jack
- Palletizing shipping boxes
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy being active and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Plexiglas barriers between work stations
- Staggered break/lunch times with only 2 employees per table allowed for social distancing
- Increased sanitation schedules
- Employee hand-washing stations and sanitizer available
- Health screenings upon arrival including temperature checks
Warehouse Production Packaging Associate Requirements:
- Ability to work at a fast pace - working with rapidly moving
items on a conveyor belt
- Comfortable standing for 8 hours at a time, bend repeatedly and lift up to 50 pounds consistently
- Steel-toed boots are required
Schedule: Graveyard Shift
- All breaks are paid breaks!
Location: Vancouver, WA, accessible by public transportation depending on locationInterested in this Warehouse Production Packaging Associate role? Apply online today or call 503-946-3874 to get scheduled for an interview right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver team. I am passionate about matching talented people with amazing opportunities where they can really bloom. There is nothing more rewarding than finding that perfect match.