Material Handler - Printing Manufacturer
Posted December 1, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 6am-2:30pm
Do you have proven work history and are looking for an opportunity to work in a very clean production environment where employees are treated well?
This is a great Full-time, Temp-To-Hire opportunity doing material handling for a fast paced Printing Manufacturer that is producing more than 1.5 million pieces of mail every day!
As the Material Handler, you will be operating an electric pallet jack rider, palletizing and sorting finished mail products, operating a shrink wrap machine, and moving throughout your entire shift.
Material Handler Requirements:
- Ability to stand on feet for an 8 hour shift
- Bending, twisting and lifting up to 25 lbs
- Proven consistent work history in the last year
**We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety**
Here are some safety measures this company has in place to protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Mandatory mask-wearing by employees if unable to maintain 6 ft social distancing
- Limiting the number of people in one area at a time. Schedule changes were made, so 1st and 2nd shift do NOT overlap.
- Sanitizing equipment in between use
- A Shift Mon 5am-2:18pm, Tues-Fri 6am-3:18pm
- B Shift Mon-Thurs 2pm-10:18pm, Fri 2pm-11:18pm
- C Shift Sun 8pm-5:18am, Mon-Thurs 10pm-6:18am
- Medical, dental, and vision
- tuition reimbursement
- 401K plan
Location: North Phoenix
Don't miss out on this great material handler opportunity to grow with this leading printing company! Apply, call or text at 623-321-5151!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Phoenix team. I enjoy creating success stories and love having the opportunity to build strong relationships with our clients and candidates. I recently moved to the Phoenix area from Nebraska and I can’t wait to bring my positive Midwestern values to the team!