Posted January 21, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm
If you thrive in a fast pace, team oriented environment, and want to showcase your warehouse abilities, this could be a great opportunity for you!
This Warehouse Associate position offers a 40 hour work week, steady paycheck, and a positive team environment.
As a Warehouse Associate you will be working in the distribution warehouse and will help assist with unloading trailers and processing large orders. This company distributes a variety of small kitchen gadgets and cookware and is a top distributor for Amazon.
Warehouse Associate job duties:
- Labeling and packaging product
- Picking/packing/shipping in a high-volume warehouse
- Pulling product from a pick slip using a scan gun
- Unloading trucks, palatalizing roughly 100 boxes an hour as a team
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be active and moving around – no being stuck at a desk all-day
- You’ll get paid EVERY Friday
- You-Tube Tutorials with Small Kitchen Appliances that they distribute (free food samples often!)
- There is potential for growth
- Consistent 40-hours with the occasional opportunity for overtime
are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their
- Mandatory Masks
- Social Distancing
- Sanitation Procedures
- Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30pm with occasional overtime on Saturday.
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- Must have a vehicle to commute between their warehouses (only about 1 mile apart)
- Ability to stand for 8 hours/day
- Ability to lift 50 lbs Consistently
- Experience picking, packing, shipping in a high-volume warehouse
- Forklift experience is a PLUS
Pay: $14 Depending on Experience! (Weekly Pay!)
Location: South Phoenix (on the border of Tempe/Phx)
Don't wait - Apply for this Warehouse Associate position today or call our office for more info! 480-739-9321
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Area Manager for TERRA. I am fortunate to have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives by helping individuals find a career they love and assisting clients choose an amazing candidate to add to their business. Outside of the office I find myself chasing my very busy infant who is learning to walk and run.