Manufacturing Assembly Technician
Posted March 1, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm
Are you looking for a full-time, long term opportunity that will offer you weekly pay and great benefits upon permanent hire? This Manufacturing Assembly Technician position could be the perfect fit for you!
A manufacturing company in Wilsonville wants you to join their team as a Manufacturing Assembly Technician! The specialized in cutting-edge encoder technology and prides itself on having a growing and innovative close knit team!
In this role you will learn how to operate and set up multiple small machines as well as how to assemble multiple products that will be used by engineering firms! You will also be cross trained in precision measuring instruments.
This is a great opportunity to receive paid, hands on training and work with a company that wants to see you succeed!
What you will be doing in Manufacturing Assembly Technician:
- Setting up assembly stations and machines before operation
- Operating a variety of machinery – training provided!
- Inspecting unassembled and assembled parts for quality using measurement instruments
- Recording production information for orders
- The facility has regular cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- The facility is large and open to ensure adequate space between all employees
- Masks are provided to all employees as an option should you not be able to maintain your distance for any reason
- Swing: Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm
Pay: $15-$17/hour DOE
Benefits for this Manufacturing Assembly Technician role:
- Full benefits upon permanent hire including:
- Health insurance with paid premiums
- Three weeks PTO
- End of year bonuses!
- Full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity that offers a reliable schedule
- Paid, on the job training!
- Get paid EVERY Friday!
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Monday-Friday schedule with weekends off!
- Growing company that offers stable employment
Location: Wilsonville, OR
If you are interested in this great opportunity working with an innovative and fast-growing company as a Manufacturing Assembly Technician, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA and all of the staff I have encountered are wonderful! They are always friendly and have always managed to find jobs that are good matches for me.