Posted January 13, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6am - 2:30pm
Are you interested in being a part of a growing family-owned company?!
A plastic injection molding company located in East Mesa off of Power and Ray Rd., is looking for temp-to-hire machine operators to add to their team.
The company is looking to immediately hire machine operators to add to their growing team. They do train on site as well.
This plastic injection molding company produces and manufactures plastic injection molding pieces for multiple companies, but most importantly, a major car manufacturer.
Machine Operator responsibilities:
- taking plastic pieces out of the machine
- inspection of the plastic pieces
- utilizing small hand tools to trim off plastic pieces
- Able to lift a max 10lbs consistently
- Attention to detail
- Having a sense of urgency
- Able to stand on feet for 10 hr. shifts
- Entry-level experience machine operating or packaging positions
- Have ability to follow written and spoken direction
- Face Masks Mandatory
- Social Distancing
1st Shift: 6:00am- 4:30pm
If you are looking to get your foot in the door and start your packaging and machine career at a new company, apply now! Or call 480-739-9321 to learn more about this opportunity.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa Team. I love the new adventures I get to experience on a daily basis as a recruiter. The best part of my job is being able to match clients to the right talent, and see both parties succeed!