Machine Molding Operator
Posted January 13, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mon-Fri, 6am-2:30pm
Are you interested in being a part of a of small, family orientated company?!
A Plastic Injection Molding company is looking to hire skilled machine operators to add to their growing team.
This company located in Central Mesa off of Country Club and Broadway. The zip code is 85210.
This plastic injection molding company produces and manufactures plastic injection molding pieces and transponders for cars that go through Toll-Roads.
Machine Operator responsibilities:
- Replacing and Repairing different types of molds
- Read blueprints and diagrams that will help to select, position, and secure the machinery
- Able to operate and repair different types of plastic injection molding machines
- Able to lift a max 10lbs consistently
- Attention to detail
- Having a sense of urgency
- Able to stand on feet for 10 hr shifts
- Skilled experience in machine operating
- Have ability to follow written and spoken direction
Pay: +$20 or DOE
Schedule: 6am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday (weekends off!)
COVID Safety Measures:
- Mandatory face masks for all employees
- Health screening checks
If you are looking to get your foot in the door and start your packaging and machine career at a new company, apply now! Or call 480-739-9321 to learn more about this opportunity.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The way they responded to my resume was excellent. Also, the way they keep checking up with their staff to see how they are doing is a great deal.