Machine Repair Technician
Posted January 22, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm
This is a great opportunity to join a growing foundry in a brand new facility as a Machine Repair Technician. If you have 2 or more years of Machine Repair Technician experience and are looking for someplace were you can start a career, this would be a great fit for you! This is a temp-to-hire, full-time position.
This foundry, located in Arlington, specializes in providing the highest quality castings, a wide range of manufacturing capabilities and unparalleled customer service. They provide world class net-shape castings in a profitable partnership with their customers through teamwork, innovation and technology. You will be joining a strong and established team, in a brand new facility!
Machine Repair Technician Duties:
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment using computerized maintenance management system
- Understands mechanical and/or electrical systems and equipment
- Install or modify new or existing equipment and machinery in accordance with company/manufacturer instructions
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures, including lock out tags in compliance with company procedures
- Operate forklifts, aerial man lifts, and other company vehicles
This company places a high value on employee and health safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees from Covid19:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Limiting outside visitors from coming into the facility
- Monday - Friday 7:00am -- 4:00pm
- The first two weeks of training will be on the swing shift Monday - Friday 4:00pm - 12:30am. It is a requirement that you have that availability for training.
Machine Repair Technician Requirements:
- 2 years experience in a maintenance technician role
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting mechanical electrical, plumbing, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping and instrument diagrams, schematic equipment manuals and other technical documents
- Strong knowledge of fabrication and welding
- Knowledge of measurements and mathematical skills
Pay: $20+ DOE
Benefits upon conversion:
Location: Arlington, WA Training will be at the Marysville facility!
Interested in hearing more about this Machine Repair Technician position? Apply online or call 425-355-7223 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!