Posted January 13, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 1st
Now is your chance to get your foot in the door with a growing
Nutraceutical company located in Tempe!
If you have production lead experience in food production or a nutraceutical environment this may be the perfect fit for you.
As Production Lead, you are the one to guide, teach, and train your employees. In this full-time, temporary to hire role, you will have the opportunity to show your expertise and help your team keep production running smoothly.
This Nutraceutical Production company is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for someone like you to join their Production Lead team! The production company creates their own gummi recipes on site, does quality testing & inspection, and makes all the orders in-house.
Production Lead Job Duties:
- Keep production running smoothly for all of your team members
- Manage production issues
- Communicate with all production members
You will be successful in this role if you can think quickly and manage production time effectively.
Production Lead Requirements:
- At least 1 -2 years experience in a Lead role
- Experience in food production or nutraceutical production
COVID Safety Protocols:
- Face masks required for all employees
- Distant work spaces
- Temperature checks before shift
- Handwashing before entering production area
Schedule: (flexible scheduling required)
- First shift: Monday - Thursday 6am-4:30pm / occasional overtime on Fridays and Saturdays
- Second shift: Monday - Thursday 4:30pm-3am / occasional overtime on Fridays and Saturdays
- Weekend Shift: Friday - Sunday 6am-6pm
Pay: $18/hr - $20/hr DOE (weekly pay, every Friday!)
Location: Tempe - Priest and Elliot Rd (bus accessible)
If you are seeking a great opportunity to be a Production Lead with a growing company, apply now! Or call Olivia @ 480-739-9321 for more info.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for TERRA Mesa team. I love finding the right fit for candidates and employers. My favorite part of my job is making connections with people from all different walks of life. If you need assistance finding the right fit, I would love the opportunity to work with you.