Machine Maintenance Technician
Posted February 22, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00am - 4:30pm
you are seeking an opportunity to grow and expand your expertise as a Machine Maintenance Technician, we may have the perfect fit for you. A new company is seeking someone with Machine Maintenance experience!
This Nutraceutical Production company is experiencing fast growth and is looking for someone like you to join their team and support production goals as a Machine Maintenance Technician. The production company creates custom gummi recipes on site, conducts quality testing & inspection, and makes all the orders in-house.
As a Machine Maintenance Technician, this is a full time position. You have the potential for cross-training in other positions.
Machine Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot machines & perform maintenance
- Read/program and adjust machines
- Fix/repair machines to keep production running at all times
- Perform preventative maintenance as well as some facility maintenance
Machine Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Machine Maintenance Technician role
- Knowledgeable on various mechanical systems
- Experience reading electrical prints and maintenance manuals
COVID Safety Protocols:
- Face masks required for all employees
- Distant work spaces
- Temperature checks before shift
- Hand washing before entering production are
Schedule: (flexible scheduling required)
Pay: DOE (weekly pay, every Friday!)
Location: Tempe - Priest and Elliot Rd (bus accessible)
If you are seeking a great opportunity to be a Machine Maintenance Technician with a growing company, apply now or call 480-750-7272 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa team. My passion runs high in discovering how can I support bringing the right client and candidate together. Building a trusting relationship brings more confidence and successful matches - and that’s a win win! But the best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine and find the job they love!