Posted January 13, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 1st
you are seeking an opportunity to grow and expand your expertise as a
Maintenance Technician, we may have the perfect fit for you.
As a Maintenance Technician, you are offered full-time hours each week, starting as temporary to hire, and potential cross-training for other positions.
This Nutraceutical Production company is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for someone like you to join their Production Lead team! The production company creates their own gummi recipes on site, does quality testing & inspection, and makes all the orders in-house.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot Machines & Perform Maintenance
- Read/program and adjust machines
- Keep lines running at all times
- Perform preventative maintenance as well as facility maintenance
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Maintenance Technician role
- Knowledgeable on various mechanical systems
- Experience reading electrical prints and maintenance manuals
COVID Safety Protocols:
- Face masks required for all employees
- Distant work spaces
- Temperature checks before shift
- Handwashing before entering production are
Schedule: (flexible scheduling required)
Pay: $18/hr - $20/hr DOE (weekly pay, every Friday!)
Location: Tempe - Priest and Elliot Rd (bus accessible)
If you are seeking a great opportunity to be a Maintenance Technician with a growing company, apply now! Or call Olivia @ 480-739-9321 for more info.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for TERRA Mesa team. I love finding the right fit for candidates and employers. My favorite part of my job is making connections with people from all different walks of life. If you need assistance finding the right fit, I would love the opportunity to work with you.