Shipping And Receiving
Posted January 13, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8am-430pm Monday through Friday
This family-owned and operated company has been around 40 years and is looking to add a shipping and receiving associate to their team. They are an industry leader in manufacturing of compressors and pumps specializing in construction, HVAC, Mining, Shipping, Agriculture, Food, and much more.
They offer competitive wages, a stable work environment, invests in the growth of their employees as well as internal promotion and are on the path to double in size in the next 5 years.
As a shipping and receiving associate you will inspect and verify parts coming and going, controlling the inventory from the Seattle office for multiple locations, drop off and local delivery of various items on occasion.
Your safety is very important to our client as well as TERRA Staffing. They have increased cleaning schedules, distanced breaks, and lunches, and masks are required to be worn at all times.
- Temperature controlled warehouse
- Stable company with 40 years’ experience
- A fun culture that thrives on respect and trust
- A bevy of benefits once hired ( medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Community service opportunities
Shipping and Receiving Job Requirements:
- Clean driving record
- Use various shipping software ( Microsoft Dynamics, UPS Worldship preferred not required)
- 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment or setting
- Forklift experience
- Lifting 0-50lbs
A day in the life of a Shipping and Receiving Associate:
- Inventory control for multiple locations based out of the Seattle Office ( Seattle, Spokane, Alaska, and Vancouver)
- Verify shipments, and follow up with discrepancies with suppliers, freight companies
- Perform Shipping and Receiving
- Drive to and from locations ( locally) on occasion to pick up parts and materials
Location: Des Moines, WA
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 4:30 pm
Pay: $18+ DOE
If this sounds like the Shipping and Receiving opportunity you have been looking for, apply today! We can't wait to hear from you, 253-353-7700
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Tukwila team. I love the challenge of building my book of business and the new adventures that await me every day. I have lived by this saying for the past 12 years: "No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.” I strive to provide exceptional customer service to my clients. I love making people happy and am excited to help connect job seekers to careers that allow them to shine.