Entry-Level Warehouse Worker
Posted January 19, 2021
Full-time, Temporary, Day Shift and Swing Shifts available
Are you looking for steady work that will provide you with work-life balance and a positive work environment? The Dr. Martens Distribution Center is looking to hire Entry-Level Warehouse Workers.
Dr. Martens is known for their fashion boots and shoes. This is their distribution warehouse that supports wholesale and online orders. Their company and staff are all about inclusivity and diversity and appreciating what makes you unique.
Warehouse Worker job duties:
- Pulling orders using RF scanner
- Labelling and putting stickers on products
You will be successful in this role if you love working in a fast-paced environment and have a go-getter attitude. They also hire for permanent positions after the season is complete at Dr. Martens!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Masks are required at all times
- 1 hour between shifts dedicated to full-sanitation
- No visitor policy
- Staggered break schedules
- Monday-Friday 4:00am-12:30pm
- Tuesday-Friday 4:00am-12:30pm
- Saturday 6:00am-2:30pm
- Swing: Sunday-Thursday
- Sunday, 9:00am-5:30pm
- Monday-Thursday, 1:30pm-10:00pm
- Overtime on weekends is voluntary. Great if you are looking to pick up extra hours!
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand and walk throughout entire shift
Reasons to Apply:
- Free pair of boots after 250 hours is completed
- Consistent hours
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to learn a variety of different warehouse departments
Location: Dr. Martens Distribution Center - Swan Island in Portland, OR
- Public transit accessible for swing shift
- Car needed for day shift
This company is still busy during their post holiday season and will need people quickly.
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Warehouse Worker opportunity with Dr. Martens Distribution Center, apply online now or call 503.946.3874 to speak to a recruiter.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver team. I love having the opportunity to bring clients and candidates together and enjoy the challenge of finding that right fit. The biggest reward is in being a part of someone’s story and helping them succeed.