Posted January 22, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6am-430pm; 4pm-230am
We are looking for General Warehouse Associates. No Experience, No problem! This is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity and a chance for a long term home. This company builds cell phone holders for some of your favorite Apple AND Android Products! They are the leading manufacturer of device and equipment mounting solutions.
As a warehouse associate, you will start in pinning and painting. This involves pulling a lever to insert a pin into the rubber mounts, and using a computer to log product information. This role requires high attention to detail, and you will be producing 100 parts every 15 minutes to an hour. Once this has been mastered you will move to a machine operator role. This is a great opportunity to build your entry level experience into a machine operation or manufacturing career!
Warehouse Associate Job Duties Include:
- Producing molded products or parts
- Quality Control - Inspecting products for surface and dimension defects
- Loading machines, lifting between 25-50lbs regularly
- Removing finished or cured products from dies or molds,
- Basic hand tools required; trimming excess material from parts using knives
- Data entry - logging progress into the computer system
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
- Can work full time, long term opportunity
- Comfortable working with heat-producing equipment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic math skills
- Can lift up to 50lbs as needed
- Shift: Day: Monday - Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Swing: Monday - Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm
Lots of reason this company is what you have been looking for:
- Multiple full-time shift times available - with bus accessible schedules
- Overtime possibilities
- Temp to Hire opportunity
- Benefits as soon as you are converted –medical, and dental
- Promotions are given on a regular basis depending on merit and ability
- Training provided onsite by company
Apply now for this Warehouse Associate position! Or call 253-353-7700 to schedule an interview right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Tukwila team. I love the challenge of building my book of business and the new adventures that await me every day. I have lived by this saying for the past 12 years: "No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.” I strive to provide exceptional customer service to my clients. I love making people happy and am excited to help connect job seekers to careers that allow them to shine.