Entry Level Machine Operator
Posted April 7, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:15am - 2:45pm or 2:45pm-11:15pm
Looking to learn a new skill set with an employer willing to train and invest in you? We have a rare opportunity with a manufacturer in Kent open to training entry level Machine Operators for their production team.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire job that can lead to a very successful career in a skilled trade. They are hiring immediately! NO MACHINE OPERATOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED. If you're mechanically-minded and looking to kick-start your manufacturing career, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
This company manufactures 100% made in the USA rubber water buoy's for the boating industry. This is a great company to work for. They take great pride in the quality of their product and, more importantly, they value and take care of their employees by providing fantastic benefits.
- Pay increase after first 3 months
- Voluntary overtime available
- 100% of Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums paid
- 2 weeks vacation and 2 weeks sick leave in the first year
- 401(k) with match
Operator job duties will include:
- Paid Training for 1-3 weeks before running your own machine
- Bending & Lifting up to 30+ LBS
- Running rotational molding machines
- Removing completed products from the machine and trimming and packing product
Terra Staffing Group and our client are keeping your safety as our number one priority. Here are some on-site safety measures you should be aware of:
- Gloves and masks provided on site with the option to use your own as well
- Adhering to social distancing caution signs
- Hand sanitizer and designated hand washing stations
- Routine COVID-19 screening prior to shifts, temperature checks, and caution signs
Entry Level Machine Operator Skills:
- Ability to stand, bend and lift throughout the 8 hour shift
- Ruler reading and solving basic industrial math calculations will be required
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus, but not required.
- Day: Monday - Friday, 6:15am - 2:45pm
- Swing: Monday - Friday, 2:45pm - 11:15pm
Compensation: $16.00/HR Day shift and $17.00/HR Swing shift (Paid every Friday!)
Location: Kent, WA
If this Entry Level Machine Operator job sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila team. I enjoy helping job seekers find the right fit and creating success stories. Being part of the candidate’s journey, supporting them along the way, and matching them to great companies they can grow with is very rewarding. The best part of the job is when an employee personally thanks you for helping them find a job they love.