CNC Machinist 3rd Shift
Posted January 13, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:30pm-6:30am
Do you have a passion for manufacturing working with CNC Machines? Do you enjoy having a 3 day weekend every week? If yes then this is the job you've been looking for!
We have a great CNC Machinist 3rd shift job opportunity with a plastic injection manufacturing company in East Mesa, AZ
This company is a leader in world wide manufacturing. They manufacture products for multiple industries including the medical, aerospace and car industry. The culture here is like no other, inclusivity and team work is part of their company values.
Currently, they are looking to expand their CNC department. This is a team and independent environment and the schedule is Monday-Thursday 3rd shift starting at 7:30pm.
In this CNC Machinist role, you will be:
- Use data collection in ERP software to log time.
- Read work order, flow sheets and part drawing to determine all aspects of the job to be manufactured.
- Load and verify tools and fixture
- Upload and download programs to machine from programmer
- Check, using manual inspection equipment, blueprint dimensions
- Turn in first article and final inspection to Quality Assurance to verify dimensions and dimensions that were unable to be checked manually.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position and there are great benefits when hired on full-time by the employer. Great opportunity to grow within departments!
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a CNC Machinist
- Blueprint reading
- Using manual inspection gauges
- Editing programs
- Lift up to 50lbs
- High school diploma or GED
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from Covid19:
- Pre-screen before entering the site
- Spaced out work stations
- Social distancing
- Masks and gloves and safety glasses can be worn
Pay: Competitive! DOE
Schedule: 4 day work week!
- Monday - Thursday 7:30pm - 6:30am
Benefits: Offered once converted to a full-time employee, such as medical, dental, 401(k), and more!
Location: Mesa, AZ (Greenfield and McKellips)
If you’re interested in this CNC Machinist position, apply online today. Or call me at 480-739-9321 and ask for Christina
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa team. My passion runs high in discovering how can I support bringing the right client and candidate together. Building a trusting relationship brings more confidence and successful matches - and that’s a win win! But the best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine and find the job they love!