Machine Operator - Manufacturing
Posted January 13, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Rotating schedule 5PM-5AM, 5AM-5PM
to Hire General Labor opportunity with a manufacturing company! This company is looking for an individual who can assist them
with their growing production demands.
This position is for a company that manufactures and distributes a variety of high quality concrete pavers for commercial and residential use. They take pride in customer satisfaction and continue to evolve based on their needs. This company is looking for Machine Operator workers who are dedicated to quality and looking to advance their skillset with a growing company!
Machine Operator- Manufacturing Job Duties:
- Operate machines to mold concrete pavers
- Measure materials to meet customer specifications
- Quality inspection on the concrete pavers
- Keep the production line moving with pace and quality
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- All employees are required to answer COVID screening questions
- All employees will wear masks when within 6ft of each other
- Lunches and breaks spread out to comply with social distancing
Schedule: Monday to Sunday, rotating schedule 4 days a week. OT should be expected
- Day shift 5AM-5PM
- Night shift 5PM-5AM
Machine Operator- Manufacturing Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of machine operator experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to stand for the full duration of your shift, not including breaks
Benefits: Benefits, PTO, and paid holidays all available once converted!
Locations: West Phoenix, bus accessible!
If you have experience as a Machine Operator in a Manufacturing environment and are looking for your next great position, look no further! Apply now, or call us today at 623.321.5151
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They take the time to match not only skill sets, but personalities also. Great follow-up.