Production Operator- Compressed Schedule
Posted January 21, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (every other Wedesday) 7:00PM-6:30AM
Are you looking for full-time hours, a steady paycheck and great benefits? If you have prior manufacturing experience are are looking to work with a local company with opportunity for growth, this Production Operator opportunity could be a great fit for you!
This is a long term opportunity with a company in Tigard! They are a world leader in plastic recycling and are looking to hire a mechanically inclined Production Operator to join their close-knit team!
As a Production Operator you will be working within a manufacturing environment where you will be processing various materials such as plastics and styrofoam through a machine, trouble shooting machinery, checking fuel and pressure gauges, as well as disassembling pipes.
You will be able to grow your mechanical skills with a company that invests in your future and wants you to be successful!
What you will be doing as a Production Operator:
- Operating machinery based upon written and verbal instruction
- Using computers for data entry, safety trainings, and development
- Troubleshooting machinery and performing basic maintenance
- Cross training in various departments
- Using hand tools, and power tools daily
- Back Half Night Shift (Thursday-Saturday with rotating Wednesday) 7pm-6:30am
- Every weekend is 3-4 days long!
Requirements for the Production Operator:
- Experience troubleshooting machinery
- Ability to stand, kneel, and crawl throughout shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout shift
Pay $17.50/hr. + daily Overtime Pay
- 3 weeks of PTO upon permanent hire
- Healthcare package
- A voucher for $125 each year for work boots
- Full-time, temp-hire opportunity that offers a reliable schedule
- On the job training including including cross training in more skilled roles
- Great close knit team environment
Location: Tigard, OR
If you are interested in this great opportunity working with an innovative and fast growing company as a Production Operator, apply online today to be considered!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love connecting with people with jobs and the satisfaction of finding the right fit for clients and candidates. I enjoy meeting people who have diverse skillsets and executing a plan for their success!