Material Handler - Lock Box Manufacturer
Posted January 20, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F, 6am-2:30pm
Do you have at least 2 years experience as a Material handler and looking for a company where you can reach your fullest potential, and have growth opportunities? A Fast-growing security lock manufacturer is looking to add an experienced Material Handler to their team!
This lock manufacturing company is the leading and only provider for immediate access to secure buildings for fire fighters, police officers, and all other first responders.
You will be a full time, temp to hire employee with a company that ultimately wants to see you grow. You will be working in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Their business continues to grow, so the opportunities are endless!
Material Handler Duties:
- Operate stand-up forklift and manual pallet jack
- Assist with inventory and replenishing component parts
- Accurately enter data into a computer
- Assist with shipping/receiving duties
**We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety**
Here are some safety measures this company has in place to protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Mandatory mask-wearing by employees if unable to maintain 6 ft social distancing
- Limiting the number of people in one area at a time. Schedule changes were made, so 1st and 2nd shift do NOT overlap.
- Sanitizing equipment in between use
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6AM-2:30PM with overtime for extra money!
Material Handler Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience operating a stand-up forklift
- Minimum 2 years material handling experience in a warehouse or manufacturing setting
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Able to work in a fast-pace work environment
Training will be provided along with orientation!
Pay: $17 an hour, Paydays are every Friday!
- Life Insurance
Location: Deer Valley
If you are interested in the Material Handler position, apply today! Or call us at 623-321-5151 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Phoenix team. I enjoy creating success stories and love having the opportunity to build strong relationships with our clients and candidates. I recently moved to the Phoenix area from Nebraska and I can’t wait to bring my positive Midwestern values to the team!