Posted January 13, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5:00am - 1:30pm
A local Seattle chocolate factory is looking to expand their production operator team! This company has a large focus on all organic, fair trade products and supporting their employees, making it an amazing environment to learn and grow while also having an impact on the chocolate industry.
This temporary to hire, chocolate production operator position is a great opportunity to experience a fast paced, food production environment. Exciting opportunity to work with a team of enthusiastic and excited coworkers and supervisors open to training!
Production Operators Job Duties Include:
- Heavy lifting of cocoa bean bags to roasters
- Transferring cocoa beans from roasters to production lines
- Following chocolate recipes through machine operation
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices and sanitation standards to ensure the highest quality of food safety is achieved
- Clean and sanitize lines during changeovers from one product to the other
We know you might have questions or concerns about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. We want to let you know that this employer places a high value on employee health and safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees for COVID-19:
- Providing PPE's including: face masks and gloves
- Implementing social distancing regulations
- Increased sanitation processes
Production Operator Job Requirements:
- 1 year previous manufacturing/production experience
- 1 year experience in food industry
- Comfortable lifting and moving up to 60lbs comfortably
- Open to being trained on sit down forklift
Salary: $17-$18/hr DOE
Location: Located in the heart of Fremont with parking and bus lines available.
If you are ready to
start an exciting new career with a company that invests in its employees and
rewards hard work, apply online today for this Production Operator role.
Want to skip the line and schedule an interview right away? Call 206-405-3300 and
ask for Mary.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA seems to really care about their temporary employees. I sincerely enjoy working with you. I continue to have positive experiences at my current assignment. Thank you for doing such a good job making sure that I'm happy here.