Posted January 18, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 9:30am-6:00pm 5 days a week
Do you have some warehouse or production experience? A well known grocery retailer is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to their Milk Processing Plant! This Full-time, temp to hire position is responsible for fulfilling store orders in the cold storage warehouse.
This national grocer has their Milk Plant in Bellevue. If you would like to work in a place that rewards you for your work ethic, dedication and steady performance then this could be your next step. There are many different roles in the processing plant, presenting options for advancement if you are open to learning as much as you can in your role and others. If you are eager to learn and are looking for a company to stay with and grow with this could be a great fit for you.
Warehouse Job Duties Include:
- Pick store orders of milk and milk products using a stand on electric pallet jack
- Stacking crates of dairy product onto pallet and securing with plastic wrap or ties
- Using a electric pallet jack to place pallet in staging area
We know you might have some questions about safety regarding returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some of the COVID-19 safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- Temperature screenings before entering the building
- Increased social distancing in common areas
- Masks being worn
- Ability to be on your feet for 10 hour shifts
- Minimum 1 year warehouse or production experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Experience with electric pallet jack
- Vacation time
- Periodic wage increases
- Growth opportunities
Location: Bellevue --Free Parking or bus accessible
If you are ready to get your foot in the door as a warehouse associate with a company with long term growth potential...
APPLY NOW!! Or call 425-822-2929 ask for Mandy
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!