Are you interested in getting back to work ASAP? We have immediate openings for Entry-Level Packaging Associates.
This job is with a company well-known for their quality packaging, bottling, and labeling of various health and beauty products used world-wide.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position, working in an air-conditioned warehouse facility. Openings are available on 2nd shift. (Some day shift schedules may also be available. Let us know your specific needs.)
No experience necessary!
If you are able to lift up to 25 lbs. on occasion and are comfortable standing on your feet for an 8-hour shift, we want to speak with you!
Packaging Associate Responsibilities:
- Packaging retail products
- Labeling bottles
- Occasionally operating small machinery
This Packaging Associate position offers:
- Temperature controlled warehouse
- Minimal lifting
- Steady full time hours
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Most major holidays off
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- Every employee must wear a face mask at all times
- Sanitizing facility between each shift
Packaging Associate Requirements:
- Ability to stand on your feet for an entire 8-hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs on occasion
$14.00/hour You will be paid every Friday.
2nd Shift Schedule:
- Monday – Friday, 2:30pm – 11:00pm (40 hours a week)
- (Some day shift schedules may also be available. Let us know your specific needs.)
- North Scottsdale. This position is not bus accessible. Reliable transportation is required.
TERRA found me a job I love.
TERRA did an amazing job of finding me a job I love!