Important Update: OSHA’s Vaccine Mandate
Keeping you informed on policies and laws that impact employment is really important to us. And we wanted to share with you the latest update on OSHA’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
As of Friday, December 17th, OSHA’s vaccine mandate, which requires COVID-19 vaccination or testing for employment, is going forward.
We know this may raise questions or concerns for you and we want you to know that, regardless of your vaccination status, we’re here for you.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Under this law, TERRA must require all employees to provide either proof of vaccination or to test weekly for COVID-19. (We are investigating testing options and will have more details for you soon.)
- You will need to notify your local office by January 10th of your vaccination status.
- You can provide a photo of your proof of vaccination.
- If you are unable to provide a photo, you can sign an attestation form verifying that you have been vaccinated.
- Vaccination is not a requirement for employment through TERRA Staffing Group, but some of the jobs we staff do require vaccination.
TERRA is here to support you and we will continue to track this matter and communicate any updates as we move forward.
If you have questions or concerns, contact your local TERRA office.
You can find a list of our locations with contact information here.