Compensation Webinar: What the CEO Should Know About Employee Pay
APPROVED By HRCI for 1.0 General Credit Hours
An effective compensation program has a significant impact on a company’s bottom-line, as well as the organization’s ability to attract and retain talent—two topics every executive cares about. This fast-paced program geared toward HR professionals covers key information your CEO needs to have for compensation and pay decision-making. In this one-hour webinar, we’ll be talking about:
- How to effectively monitor your compensation program
- How to help your executives make responsible pay decisions
- How top performers decide where to work
- Why the best companies talk about pay
- How top performing companies manage employee performance
- Cost of labor versus cost of living
- How to define your competitors for talent
Compensation Works Founder and Principal Catherine Dovey, CCP, SPHR, GRP, CECP has worked in human resources for more than 20 years. Compensation and pay systems are her primary specialty. Depending on client need, Catherine has designed and managed base pay plans, sales compensation plans, executive compensation plans, incentive plans, performance management systems and job evaluation systems. Her extensive experience includes union and non-union environments in private companies and nonprofit and public-sector organizations.
Whether you have a current compensation program in place or have just started creating one, you won’t want to miss this webinar.