Seasonal Bakery Production Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
Looking for seasonal work and job stability through the end of the year? We have a great Seasonal Bakery Production role that could be a great fit for you!
A food production company, best-known for their delicious brownies, is looking for additional production support as they ramp up for their busy season.
The position is expected to run from August through December.
Openings are currently available on 2nd and 3rd shift.
Though temporary, these positions offer full-time hours, weekly pay and attendance bonuses! Overtime opportunities are also available, so you can earn additional income!
No previous warehouse or production experience is needed! On-site training provided by employer.
In this Season Bakery Production role, you will be:
- Working in an assembly line
- Mixing, pouring and baking
- Packaging product
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Routine temperature checks by specific temperature checkers
- Social distancing
- Employees will wear face masks and PPE while in the building
- 2nd shift: Monday-Friday, 12pm-8pm
- 3rd shift: Monday-Friday, 8pm-4am
- Get paid every Friday
- Attendance bonus offered!
Bakery Production Requirements:
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for 8+ hour
- Have reliable transportation
Length of Position: August through December
Location: Located on the border of Tempe and Phoenix
Speak to a Recruiter right away about this opportunity!
TERRA cares and provides off-the-charts service.
Their service is off the charts. It’s almost like you’re at home at their office. And, most of all, they really do show you that they care about you.