Virtual Hiring Event – Snack Manufacturing Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
Looking for immediate employment opportunities in the Phoenix-Metro area where you can earn a steady income, work full-time hours and receive great benefits?
Join us for our virtual hiring event!
Wednesday, August 5th, 1:00PM – 3:00PM
We will be conducting instant interviews! These interviews will be held over the phone for your convenience. No need to leave the comfort of your home!
Want to Reserve Your Spot?
What’s an Instant Interview?
An instant interview is just like what it sounds!
No lines. No hoops. No paperwork before the interview.
Just a conversation between you and the Recruiter. We’ll get to know you and we’ll tell you about the job. Together, we’ll determine if the job is right for you. If it is, we’ll tell you next steps.
Day of the Event
- Call 623-321-5151 on August 5th, between 1:00PM – 3:00PM, and speak immediately with a Recruiter about these exciting employment opportunities.
- Allow 20-30 minutes for the interview.
- If you have a copy of your resume, great! If not, don’t worry. It’s not required for this interview.
About the Job
Several growing food production companies in the Phoenix-Metro area are looking to expand their snack manufacturing teams.
These companies produce everything from tasty pretzels to delicious ice cream!
Whether you have some experience or no experience in food production, we want to speak with you.
These essential food manufacturers will train!
- Temp & Temp-to-hire positions available
- Entry-level – no previous experience required
- Openings across all shifts: day, swing and nights, weekends
- Full-time hours
- Overtime opportunities available
- Jobs are located throughout the Phoenix-Metro area
- Weekly pay – every Friday
- Benefits offered when hired by employer (medical, dental, vision, and holiday pay)
- Growth and promotional opportunities
- Employee recognition programs and company events
- Bus accessible depending on shift times
- Ability to lift 35-40 pounds comfortably throughout shift
- Comfortable standing for 8-12-hour shift
Workplace Safety Measures to Protect From COVID-19:
- Temperature-screening employees.
- Practicing social distancing.
- Cleaning and sanitizing facilities regularly
- Encouraging employees to wear PPE such as face masks and gloves while working.
- And more!
Want to Reserve Your Spot?
TERRA wants others to succeed.
I was panicking about getting a job… then, I found TERRA online. Two weeks later, I had a job. Not only were they really nice to work with, they also worked with me when my family went through a hard time emotionally. They still check up on me and are all around nice people who actually want others to succeed.