Staffing With Bliss Employees:
Welcome to TERRA Staffing Group!
We would like to extend a warm welcome to all Staffing With Bliss employees. As of Sunday, March 1, 2020, we’re excited to have Staffing With Bliss join the TERRA Staffing Group family.
Who is TERRA Staffing Group?
TERRA started in 1983 in the Seattle area and has expanded to serve Washington, Oregon, and Arizona. We are excited to now serve the Colorado market!
We may be new to Colorado, but we’re not new to staffing. TERRA has been recognized for five years in a row with ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing®—Talent award. How did we do it? By creating extremely happy candidates. Our talent satisfaction scores are some of the highest in the industry.
What Does This Mean to You?
This change means you’ll continue to receive the same great service you are accustomed to with expanded benefits that come from working with a larger staffing firm, including:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Prescription savings program
- Dental & vision coverage
- Short-term disability insurance
- Term life insurance
- And more!
Important Next Steps
To continue on your current assignment, you MUST come in to our Aurora office before 5pm Mountain Time on Thursday, March 5th.
We will need you to complete updated employment paperwork to transition your employment to TERRA.
What you need to bring:
- Completed application.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. and proof of your identity (Click here for a list of acceptable documents.)
- Direct Deposit information or request a pay card if you prefer.
Our Aurora office address is: 14001 E Iliff Ave, Aurora, CO 80014
We are in Suite 403.
FREE parking available and easily accessible by public transit to Iliff Station.
We’re open between 8am and 5pm MT.
If you need to make other arrangements to update your paperwork, please call our office at 303.479.3399
Important Payroll Information
- Please continue to keep track of your time as usual.
- Timecards are due Monday no later than noon.
- Our payroll weeks are Monday through Sunday.
- We pay weekly on Fridays.
- We have multiple ways you can collect your pay and we will provide you with more information on payroll and benefits available when we meet to update your employment documents.
Good people fast![TERRA] gets us good people quickly and always tries to look for ways to do things better!
TERRA works hard to find us the right people.
We are such a unique industry that is difficult to find staffing for. Despite this, TERRA works very hard to find us the right people.