Warehouse Associate Jobs
Interested in full-time, immediate employment? We have a fantastic temp-to-hire Warehouse Associate position available with a leading specialty food distributor.
This company helps provide logistic distribution and refrigerated food storage support to a variety of grocery stores and food service providers. They are growing and looking to expand their warehouse support team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for job stability with a company that treats its employees well! Employees receive a $1,000 signing bonus at 6 months and another $1,000 bonus at 9 months once you are hired on as a full-time employee by the employer!
Day Shift and Swing Shift openings are available.
No warehouse experience? That’s okay! Paid training provided!
Warehouse Associate Duties Include:
- Driving an electric pallet jack to pull your orders
- Pulling product to be shipped to local grocery store
- Wrapping pallet in plastic for shipment
- Performing quality control to make sure all items are selected and accounted for
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Temperature check ins at the start of every shift
- Surface areas being sanitized multiple times a day
- Masks provided on site
- Catering lunches to avoid leaving the premises during shifts
- Social distancing enforced
4 10-hour shifts with flexible days off! Overtime opportunity weekly, with 3 days off every week!
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 6:00pm
- 2nd Shift: 10:00am – 8:30pm
- 3rd Shift : 3:00pm – 1:30am
Reasons to Work Here:
- Clear direction on performance standards
- Strong Warehouse leadership to learn and grow from
- Lunches bought and delivered weekly!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Monthly bonuses
- Great benefits package (Medical, dental, vision)
- Lots of overtime opportunities to earn extra income
- Day Shift: $16.81 with slight increase on weekends
- Swing Shift: $17.31 with slight increase on weekends
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Comfortable standing and walking for 8-10 hours a day
- Have the ability to lift up 30 lbs continuously and up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Be able to work at least 1 weekend day
- Comfortable working overtime
- Recent warehouse experience preferred
- Tualatin, OR
TERRA always addressed my questions or concerns.
I was nervous about working with an agency, because I had never worked with one before, but they are always on the ball whenever I had questions or concerns. I would definitely recommend them to my friends!