Looking for work that offers a steady paycheck and full-time hours? This warehouse associate role could be a great fit for you.
Funko is currently looking for warehouse support in order to meet customer demands. If the name sounds familiar, it’s because they are a world leader in pop-culture figures and collectibles. You may even be a fan yourself!
This a full-time, temporary role and you will get paid weekly.
There are currently openings on a weekday and weekend schedule. One might be a match for your needs.
The warehouse environment is upbeat, team-oriented and will keep you busy and active all day!
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Labeling and packaging product
- Picking/packing/shipping in a high-volume warehouse
- Pulling product from a pick slip using a scan gun
- Unloading trucks, palletizing roughly 600 boxes an hour as a team
If you are comfortable working at a fast pace and pride yourself on your attention to detail and accuracy, you will be successful in this role.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be active and moving around – no being stuck at a desk all-day
- You’ll get paid EVERY Friday
- They do monthly food trucks for employee appreciation
- There is potential for growth
- Consistent 40-hours with the occasional opportunity for overtime
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- Ability to stand for 10 hours
- Ability to lift 40 lbs regularly
- Experience picking, packing, shipping in a high-volume warehouse
We know you might have questions or concerns about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. We want to let you know that this employer places a high value on employee health and safety.
They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees. This includes: daily temperature checks, everyone is required to wear and face mask, thorough cleanings, and making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands.
Schedule: Two shifts are currently available, one of which is a weekend schedule
- 1st shift: Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am – 4:00 pm
- 3rd shift: Friday – Sunday 6:00 am – 6:30 pm
Pay: $14.00/hour (and potential overtime) for 1st shift and $15.61/hour (and overtime potential) for 3rd shift.
A great partnership: open communication and receptive to feedback – both on processes and candidates.