Looking for work that offers a steady paycheck and full-time hours? This warehouse associate role could be a great fit for you.
Funko is currently looking for warehouse support in order to meet customer demands. If the name sounds familiar, it’s because they are a world leader in pop-culture figures and collectibles. You may even be a fan yourself!
This a full-time, temporary role and you will get paid weekly.
There are currently openings on a weekday and weekend schedule. One might be a match for your needs.
The warehouse environment is upbeat, team-oriented and will keep you busy and active all day!
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Labeling and packaging product
- Picking/packing/shipping in a high-volume warehouse
- Pulling product from a pick slip using a scan gun
- Unloading trucks, palletizing roughly 600 boxes an hour as a team
If you are comfortable working at a fast pace and pride yourself on your attention to detail and accuracy, you will be successful in this role.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be active and moving around – no being stuck at a desk all-day
- You’ll get paid EVERY Friday
- They do monthly food trucks for employee appreciation
- There is potential for growth
- Consistent 40-hours with the occasional opportunity for overtime
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- Ability to stand for 10 hours
- Ability to lift 40 lbs regularly
- Experience picking, packing, shipping in a high-volume warehouse
We know you might have questions or concerns about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. We want to let you know that this employer places a high value on employee health and safety.
They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees. This includes: daily temperature checks, everyone is required to wear and face mask, thorough cleanings, and making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands.
Schedule: Two shifts are currently available, one of which is a weekend schedule
- 1st shift: Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am – 4:00 pm
- 3rd shift: Friday – Sunday 6:00 am – 6:30 pm
Pay: $14.00/hour (and potential overtime) for 1st shift and $15.61/hour (and overtime potential) for 3rd shift.
TERRA found me work close to home.
TERRA always found me work, not to mention found me work close to home. The people at TERRA are really nice.