Join Our Team
- Recruiting Coordinator (Mesa, AZ) - Learn More
- Recruiting Coordinator (Clackamas, OR) - Learn More
- Office Coordinator (Tacoma, WA) - Learn More
- Recruiter (Everett, WA) - Learn More
- Recruiting Coordinator (Tacoma, WA) - Learn More
- Recruiting Coordinator (Aurora, CO) - Learn More
- Office Coordinator (Vancouver, WA) - Learn More
- Staffing Specialist (Everett, WA) - Learn More
- Recruiter (Kirkland, WA) - Learn More
- Recruiter (Tukwila, WA) - Learn More
- Recruiter (Tacoma, WA) - Learn More
- Recruiter (Broomfield, CO) - Learn More
Ever wanted to be a recruiter?
If you’re interested in joining a high growth industry, you couldn’t pick a better company to grow with than TERRA.
At TERRA, you’re set up for success. We invest in training and best-in-class technology tools that enables you to deliver excellent results for your clients and applicants. We hire smart, driven people who make good things happen AND we show you how to make it happen. No reinventing the wheel, trial-by-error or wandering around in the weeds here. We have a solid structure at our core so we can innovate where it matters.
People are saying embarrassingly nice things about us. For 10 consecutive years, we have been named to ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® list, for having extraordinarily high levels of client satisfaction. Fewer than 2% of staffing agencies in North America earn this recognition. If you’re looking for a place to coast, this isn’t it. But if you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and be surrounded by others who have the same drive for excellence, you belong at TERRA.
It’s a sad fact that the staffing industry is known for high turnover. Not TERRA. Our average staff tenure is greater than five years. Our recruiters are given the tools and training to succeed, supportive managers, and reward systems that recognize outstanding work. At TERRA, you’ll find a culture of celebration and we have a lot to celebrate.
You Write Your Own Paycheck
In addition to competitive base salaries and benefits, we offer incentive based compensation that rewards excellence. You can see a direct connection between your work and your pay. Each time you create a win for a client and a candidate, you win, too.
Social Work that Pays
Our mission is simple – Success Stories Created Daily. We are literally changing people’s lives with our work. We’re making businesses better with every placement we make. While we take our work seriously, we have a lot of fun doing it. It’s been said that recruiters are just social workers who like money. We couldn’t agree more.