Last modified: May 16, 2023
Terra Staffing Group ( “Terra Staffing”, “Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Company collects, stores, and uses personal data to provide our recruiting, employment, and staffing services. We collect personal data about individuals who use our websites, apply for employment or engagement with us, or placement by us and those who are representative of our clients (including prospective clients). Company does not knowingly direct its services or obtain, sell, or share information from children under age 16.
Most of this data is provided by you directly when you contact us, submit an application, attend an in-person recruiting event, through phone conversations, contact us about our services, or during your outsourcing or employment relationship.
We also collect data about individuals who are employed or engaged by our clients in connection with our provision of outsourcing and consulting services to those clients. This is generally obtained through our interactions with clients, suppliers, and service providers.
We have set out further details below on the types of personal data we collect, store, and use and the reasons we use your personal data. Examples of information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
Contact information, including but not limited to:
- Name and surname
- Maiden name (if applicable)
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
Personal, identification and demographic information, including:
- Social Security Number
- Passport Information
- Drivers’ License Information
- National ID Number
- State ID Content and Information
- Citizen and Work Authorization Status
- Marital status
- Veteran or military status
- Date of birth
- Information about your contacts, including family members, dependents, parents, and next of kin names, dates of birth, and/or contact information
Recruitment and Candidate Information, including but not limited to:
- CV, resume, and application materials
- Education history
- Employment history
- Professional qualifications
- Relevant skills and certifications
- Interview and assessment notes
- Citizenship and work authorization information
- Insurance information
- Background check and drug testing information
- Motor vehicle records for certain positions
- Certain Sensitive Information. Sensitive Information is data consisting of racial or ethnic origin, health, and disability information.
- Analytics Information, Cookies and Similar Data. Information including but not limited to your IP address, login information, browser, operating system and platform, Internet and cellular service provider, location, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version, the type of cellular phone you use, unique device identifiers, Information including cookies, clear gifs, log file information, and other tracking technologies.
- Geolocation Data. Information that can be used to identify an electronic device’s physical location.
- Communications. Information including content of emails, text messages, letters, phone calls, surveys, and comments you send, place, or post to Company or our employees, agents, affiliates, or representatives.
- Information Supplied by Others. We may receive personal information about you from third parties. For example, we may receive information from publicly available career sites. Additionally, you may choose to provide us with information processed by a third-party website, such as a job search or social media website. We may receive information from parties providing background and drug screening, identity verification, and work authorization information. We use this information to determine which employment opportunities may be a good match for you based on your skills, experience, and/or feedback from our clients or other third parties.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To communicate with you. We may use information to respond to your questions, to communicate about this policy or our terms, or to communicate with you regarding any other purpose described in this policy.
- To perform our services. We use information to send job listings or contact you about a placement opportunity, or to identify new candidates or clients.
- For employment purposes. We may use your information for recruitment and hiring, to staff open positions at our company or with clients, to provide payroll and administer benefits, for travel arrangements and performance management, for record-keeping, for safety purposes, to meet legal and compliance obligations, or for other internal purposes.
- For marketing purposes. We may use contact, demographic and site usage information to communicate about our services and to provide information about Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries. This may be by email, phone, or text. It may also be on social media platforms.
- To improve our services. We may use your information to make our website and services better, and to keep our records updated.
- To protect our Company and constituents. We may also use your information to identify fraud, secure our systems, or for other purposes as permitted by law, including to prosecute or defend legal claims.
- For other any other purposes allowed by law.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties assisting in providing the Company services and managing our internal business operations, including but not limited to support for recruitment, interviewing, applicant tracking, resume/CV management, infrastructure management, platform management, application services, marketing, data analytics, skill assessments, and drug and background screening to manage requests and questions from you, personalize or enhance transactions, verify, process, store, enforce, investigate and/or collect actual or potential transactions, or assist or respond to our consultants including, but not limited to, auditors and lenders.
- Company clients so that candidates may perform work for them and/or be considered by them for employment opportunities.
- Government regulators, law enforcement authorities or alleged victims of identity theft (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal purpose, (ii) if we believe appropriate in response to a lawful disclosure request, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
- To third parties in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, restructuring, assignment, sale of assets, or bankruptcy or insolvency.
- To third parties as necessary to exercise our rights or to assist third parties in defending their rights under applicable laws, including, without limitation, to assert, defend, and enforce our property rights and to respond to legal process.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website.
- To any third parties in which you explicitly direct or consent for us to provide information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
At any time, you may obtain a summary of your personal information on record with Company. You may also request that we dispose of any or all personal information about you, except for personal information we need to complete transactions or to maintain proper records of previous transactions. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change to your personal information.
We will process your requests in exercise of relevant rights in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Company takes care to secure your personal information. We regularly monitor industry standards for securing information and review our physical, technical, and organizational security practices to determine how best to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, destruction, or disclosure of your personal information. Any personal data sent to us, either in writing or e-mail, may be insecure in transit and we cannot guarantee its delivery. Passwords must be kept confidential and not disclosed to a third party.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, or how we handle your personal information, please contact us via email at: [email protected]. Company welcomes comments and suggestions concerning this Privacy Statement. We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information.
Your Acceptance of These Terms.
By using Company’s website, you signify your agreement to this Privacy Statement. Company reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time.
Great service and great understanding of each position we need.