Account Manager (Broomfield, CO)
Are you an experienced Account Manager or Sales professional with over three years of experience and a track record in leadership? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you as an Account Manager in the Broomfield, CO area.
In this role, your primary responsibilities include expanding our client base. You will be a driving force in the growth of the branch. Your duties will involve onboarding new clients, devising recruitment strategies for clients with high-volume hiring needs, and connecting job seekers to the right opportunities.
Your team will rely on your expertise to identify effective recruiting strategies. Successful performance in this role requires excellent communication, a collaborative and strategic approach, and effective delegation skills.
This role provides a unique opportunity to showcase your talents, all while having access to experienced senior leadership who can guide you and help you achieve significant career milestones.
We offer competitive compensation, a supportive work environment, and opportunities for professional development under the mentorship of our senior leadership.
And did we mention our award-winning reputation Most notably being named Best of Staffing® for 13 consecutive years and earning client and customer satisfaction awards annually!
If helping people find great jobs, supporting local businesses in their growth, and leading your team to amazing results sounds like a great opportunity to you, apply today to this Account Manager role.
Account Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Plan and delegate order fulfillment and recruiting
- Strong communication to teammates, candidates and clients
- Client visit and account management
- Make outbound calls to set meetings with key decision-makers
- Strategize and create service delivery plans
Account Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in account management or sales
- Previous leadership experience managing large teams
- Strong and effective problem-solving skills
- A strategic and analytical mindset
- Broomfield, CO
- $65,000 – $75,000 (base salary) + bonus range on average of $10,000 – $15,000 annually.
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in this Account Manager opportunity, email TalentAcquisition@TerraStaffingGroup.com and include job title and location in the subject line.