Senior Recruiter (Goodyear, AZ)If you have at least 4 years working in a client-facing role and managing teams and you’re looking for a new career that offers a stable Monday through Friday schedule, you could be a great fit for this Senior Recruiter position. We're TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 13 years running, and we're We're looking to add a Senior Recruiter to our Goodyear branch. TERRA specializes in recruiting qualified light industrial and administrative talent for local companies. As a Senior Recruiter you will be trained to develop strong relationships with clients and match job seekers to the right opportunity. This position offers competitive pay, a promotional career track, and professional development from supportive senior leadership. If you have worked in a management position in a client facing industry (like retail, restaurant or hospitality) you have the expert level people management & communication skills TERRA is looking for in an ideal candidate. You’ll enjoy the work-life balance a recruiting career at TERRA offers – no more nights, weekends, or holidays spent on the job! This is a chance to be a huge help to people and local companies by matching up the right candidate with the right job - while making a great living at the same time.
Senior Recruiter Key Responsibilities:
- Identify quality candidates to fill open positions.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and payroll management for placed candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current clients.
- Make outbound calls to set meetings with key decision makers
- Strategizing and creating service delivery plans
Senior Recruiter Qualifications:
- At least four years of working in a client-facing leadership role
- For example: experience as a retail manager, hospitality manager or account manager.
- At least two years of work experience in a position that required meeting monthly quotas or sales goals.
- Experience resolving customer & employee issues by identifying creative solutions & utilizing expert communication skills.
- Experience managing teams and support employee career development.
- $55,000-$64,000 (base salary) + Bonus range on average of $0 - $12,000 annually.
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
- Goodyear, AZ (100% in office)
Want to Take the Next Step?If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you. If you're interested in this Senior Recruiter opportunity, email TalentAcquisition@TerraStaffingGroup.com and include job title and location in the subject line.
Meet the Manager
Stephanie worked in retail for 17 years before beginning her career at TERRA. She spent her time as a Store Manager and Regional Visual Support. As the industry of retail shifted, she felt it was time for a career change. She was ready to do something new and was excited for the challenge that would…