Senior Recruiter (Richardson, TX)
If you have experience providing business leaders or decision-makers with solutions, possess great time management skills and are looking for a job that will challenge you to grow personally and professionally, you could be a great fit for this Senior Recruiter position with TERRA’s Richardson team.
In this role, you’ll visit clients onsite, collaborate with hiring managers to strategize staffing solutions, conduct candidate interviews, and provide mentorship and guidance to candidates on assignment. (People with retail management experience have historically done really well in this role!)
Unlike technical recruiting roles, you’ll spend a large portion of your day talking on the phone and emailing clients and candidates.
So, what sets this recruiting job apart? What fosters a deep sense of satisfaction and enthusiasm among our team members?
- It’s incredibly rewarding. By connecting job seekers with opportunities and helping local businesses in their growth strategies, you’re making a meaningful impact in people’s lives and contributing to organizational success. And every day presents new and exciting opportunities.
- This job is designed to facilitate your personal and professional growth. Weekly one-on-ones with your manager will ensure you have the tools you need to reach your goals. And once you’re proficient in your role, you’ll have supportive management dedicated to nurturing your continued growth.
We also offer a steady Monday-Friday schedule with a full benefits package including paid time off and paid holidays.
Ready to begin your journey with TERRA as a Senior Recruiter? Apply today!
Senior Recruiter Key Responsibilities:
- Identify quality candidates to fill open positions.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and payroll management for placed candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current clients.
- Make outbound calls to set meetings with key decision makers
- Strategizing and creating service delivery plans
Senior Recruiter Qualifications
- At least four years of working in a client-facing leadership role
- For example: experience as a retail manager, hospitality manager or account manager.
- At least two years of work experience in a position that required meeting monthly quotas or sales goals.
- Experience resolving customer & employee issues by identifying creative solutions & utilizing expert communication skills.
- Experience managing teams and support employee career development.
Compensation and Benefits
- $48,000-$64,000 (base salary) + Bonus range on average of $5,000 – $12,000 annually.
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
About TERRA Staffing Group
TERRA Staffing Group is a leading recruitment firm with offices across the Western, Southern, and Midwestern regions of the U.S., and a 13-time recipient of the Best of Staffing award, putting us in the top 2% of staffing firms nationwide.
We work with a broad range of clients, from small, locally-owned businesses to large, global powerhouses, all of whom share a common interest—they love working with the best!
Success Stories Created Daily. Our mission is that simple. This is your chance to make a real impact on real businesses and real people.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in this Senior Recruiter opportunity, email TalentAcquisition@TerraStaffingGroup.com and include job title and location in the subject line.