Our mission of Success Stories Created Daily is brought to life with the work we do every day. It comes alive in the thousands and thousands of people we connect with employment every year.
Our mission also comes alive in the impact we are able to make in the broader community.
At TERRA, we believe in reinvesting our profits into our communities particularly with programs that serve youth and vulnerable populations as well as organizations that help remove barriers to employment.
Our mission of creating success stories has even more meaning when we support charitable organizations that are creating success stories for others.
Organizations We’re Proud to Support
- Convoy of Hope – a faith-based, nonprofit organization with a driving passion to feed the world through children’s feeding initiatives, community outreaches, and disaster response.
- Food Lifeline – King County – a nonprofit organization that supplies food to different food banks across Western Washington.
- Snohomish County Food Bank – a food bank making a difference in the lives of struggling individuals, seniors and families with children in Snohomish county.
- Nourish Pierce County – an organization committed to providing nutritious food and support services to people in need with compassion, dignity and respect.
- Oregon Food Bank – an organization committed to eliminating hunger in Oregon. They address the root causes of hunger through public policy, nutrition and garden education, and public awareness.
- United Food Bank – a nonprofit organization that has been providing hunger relief to people in need in the East Valley and eastern Arizona for more than 35 years
- St. Mary’s Food Bank – Phoenix – a community-based organization that serves to alleviate hunger through the gathering and distribution of food while encouraging self-sufficiency, collaboration, advocacy and education.
- Food Bank of the Rockies – an organization that helps families thrive by efficiently procuring and distributing food and essentials to the hungry through our programs and partner agencies.
- East Valley Adult Services – an organization committed to empowering and supporting older adults and their families in the journey of aging.
- Meals on Wheels – an organization supporting the more than 5,000 community-based programs across the country that are dedicated to addressing senior isolation and hunger.
- Sound Generations – a nonprofit organization that supports people on their aging journey through community connections and accessible services.
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) – the voice of small business, advocating on behalf of America’s small and independent business owners, both in Washington, D.C., and in all 50 state capitals.
- Northwest Center – a nonprofit organization based in Seattle, WA that serves children and adults with developmental disabilities. Services for children provide early intervention, inclusive early childhood education, and after school programs. Services for adults include supported employment, job training, and placement.
- Pioneer Human Services – a nonprofit social enterprise in Washington state that serves individuals released from prison or jail, and those in recovery, who are in need of treatment, housing, job skills training and employment.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America– a national organization of local chapters whose mission is to enable all young people, especially those in need, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
- Ronald McDonald House – a nonprofit family and children’s charity dedicated to supporting families with sick children in their time of need.
TERRA found me work close to home.
TERRA always found me work, not to mention found me work close to home. The people at TERRA are really nice.