View Webinar: Employee Benefit Trends: What Employees Are Asking For & What Employers Should Be Offering!
This Activity has been APPROVED for SHRM Re-Certification Credits and submitted for HRCI recertification credits
Benchmarking Trends, Strategies & Best Practices for Total Rewards Programs
Celeste DaVault, a Registered Health Underwriter and 27-year veteran, will lead our discussion
- How does your total rewards package compare to your competitors? Does your plan need an overhaul?
- Are your employees asking for pet insurance, student loan repayment programs and other cutting-edge programs that your talent competition is offering?
- Are you dealing with employees who are frustrated with their benefit programs or what is covered by your plans? Learn new program styles that offer more flexibility.
- Are you struggling to meet the needs of managers and your leadership group?
- Have you considered implementing a robust Wellness program, but don’t know where to start?
We will discuss the Trends and Strategies for Total Rewards plans including:
- What is a baseline of coverage that needs to be offered? How do I compare?
- Trends – What are the carriers doing?
- Roe v Wade – How are employers responding?
- Issues & Common requests from Employees – What to watch out for
- Compliance Concerns – What are recent legislative updates that I should be aware of when managing total rewards and what are the best practices?
Celeste DaVault USI Insurance Services
About the SpeakerCeleste N. DaVault, RHU, EVP and Consultant, Employee Benefits – Expert at the Table
- Executive Vice President & Employee Benefits Consultant focused solely on Benefits.
- Celeste has been involved in HR education and speaking engagements for over 27 years. She has experience working with medium to large, complex employer groups, unions, national carriers and self-funded plans. Celeste uses her Economics and Business degree to help employers understand insurance concepts and how to get to the lowest net cost of insurance for your organization.
- Her involvement in SHRM, NHRMA, Benefits & Compensation Roundtable, PSALA, WTIA and other industry groups over the past three decades, has made her a valuable resource to hundreds of employers and Centers of Influence along the West Coast and Nationally.