HR in a Post-Pandemic World
This activity is APPROVED for SHRM recertification credits
Whether you are an “essential employer” who supported a workforce who continued to report to work, an employer who was figuring out how to manage a work-from-home (WFH) workforce for the first time, or an employer who had this whole WFH thing handled, the pandemic has changed the employment landscape forever…or has it?
In this panel discussion, we will feature HR leaders from various industries who will share best practices they adopted to navigate their workforce through the pandemic as well as what’s on their mind as we all look forward to the “new normal.”
Topics we will cover include:
- Best practices for creating a safe and supportive workplace
- Creating confidence in the midst of chaos
- How do you support employees who are afraid to return to work?
- Strategies for increasing engagement not just now but into the future.
- Predictions on how the workplace will be reshaped by “the moment.”
Panel will feature:
- Amity Van Hauser—Director, Human Resources at Funko
- Dayna Eden—Chief People Officer at Aviation Technical Services
- Debbie Stephens—HR Manager at TERRA Staffing Group
- Pat Daiker—Human Resources Director, Columbia Corrugated Box