Performance Management Lessons from a Crazy 2020
This activity is approved for SHRM and HRCI recertification credits
2020 was, putting it mildly, a crazy year. Between coronavirus lockdowns, sudden mandated remote work, new leave laws, and extreme political polarization, it was a hard year for employers to keep up with.
Before 2020, performance management was already challenging for employers. Now, it often feels like employers just can’t win.
Our upcoming webinar will cover tips and strategies for handling performance management in an increasingly difficult environment for employers.
Topics will include:
- New performance management challenges posed by COVID-19
- How to performance manage now that everything is politicized
- How to be respectful of issues related to institutional and historical racism when engaging in performance management
- Performance management tips now that remote work is here to stay
- How the incoming administration will affect performance management issues in 2021 and beyond
This is one webinar you don’t want to miss!
About the Speaker: Aaron Goldstein
Aaron Goldstein advises businesses and provides litigation expertise on all employment related matters, from trade secret disputes and non-competition agreements to discrimination and harassment claims, under Oregon, Washington, and federal law. Aaron represents clients before the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries, the Washington Human Rights Commission, the Washington Department of Labor and Industries, and the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Aaron represents companies in a wide variety of industries, including banking, financial services, computer software, semiconductor fabrication, retail, and medical supplies.