Welcome to TERRA’s Talent Showcase! Below you will see some of the exceptional talent available through TERRA.
Click a profile to learn more. Don’t see the skill set you need for your business?
Contact us. We specialize at finding uniquely-skilled talent.
Ian Espino moved from Guam to the United States with his mother and brother, looking for a fresh start. However, their first month living in Washington State was hard for them financially. Ian wanted to do his part. “I wanted to contribute and help out with the bills,” he shared. Unfortunately, Ian didn’t have previous work … Continue Reading →
HR HOTSPOT webinars
Looking for practical guidance, real-world solutions and best practices for managing
the human resources of your organization? You’ve come to the right place!
Freedom of Speech in the Workplace
This activity is pre-approved for SHRM recertification credits
Stephen BellDorsey & Whitney LLP
When: April 24, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
This session won’t focus exclusively on political speech (yes, we’ll go there) but will cover multiple scenarios where the boundaries between what’s legal, what’s practical and what’s just plain polite could get blurry.
• How far is too far – what can an employer do to limit antagonistic or disruptive speech?
• Can an employer prohibit political speech?
• Can an employer prohibit criticism of the workplace conditions?
• What about “organizing”?
• Can an employer allow one point of view and prohibit others on the same topic?
• What about political parties Democrat v. Republican?
• Is fairness a consideration when allowing speech on certain topics but prohibiting others?
More topics will be covered, so be sure to join us!