Branch Manager (Lakewood, CO)
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 13 years running, is looking for an innovative leader to join its Lakewood, CO office as a Branch Manager.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage your leadership and strategic skills to help meet and exceed branch goals. The work you do will be critical to the success of the team – and the company.
While previous experience in recruiting is not required, we are looking for someone with extensive leadership experience. Your team will look to you for guidance, direction and planning support. Being effective and clear in your communication and delegation is essential for the overall health and success of your team.
This position offers competitive pay, a highly supportive work environment and training and development from senior leadership.
If you have a passion for helping others, crushing goals, and finding ways for everyone to win, we want to hear from you!
Branch Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Effective staff hiring, training and management
- Planning and delegating order fulfillment and recruiting
- Strategic account management and sales execution
- Creating and implementing service delivery plans
Branch Manager Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in leadership role – sales or account management experience a plus
- A strategic mindset and ability to focus on the bigger picture
- High level of customer service and account management skills
- Exemplary decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong level of communication and effective delegation skills
- $85,000-$123,000 base salary (monthly bonuses too!)
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Lakewood, CO
This is an in-office role with some travel to local client sites.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in this Branch Manager opportunity, email TalentAcquisition@TerraStaffingGroup.com and include job title and location in the subject line.
Meet the Manager
Sheliya began her career at TERRA as a recruiter and quickly established herself as a top performer who is able to win raving fans from both clients and talent alike. Well-respected by her peers for her endless energy, infectious enthusiasm and ability to deliver, Sheliya was a natural choice to lead our Beaverton team. Under…