Senior Recruiter (Lakewood, CO)
- It’s incredibly rewarding. By connecting job seekers with opportunities and helping local businesses in their growth strategies, you’re making a meaningful impact in people’s lives and contributing to organizational success. And every day presents new and exciting opportunities.
- This job is designed to facilitate your personal and professional growth. Weekly one-on-ones with your manager will ensure you have the tools you need to reach your goals. And once you’re proficient in your role, you’ll have supportive management dedicated to nurturing your continued growth.
Senior Recruiter Key Responsibilities:
- Identify quality candidates to fill open positions.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and payroll management for placed candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current clients.
- Make outbound calls to set meetings with key decision makers
- Strategizing and creating service delivery plans
Senior Recruiter Qualifications:
- At least four years of working in a client-facing leadership role
- For example: experience as a retail manager, hospitality manager or account manager.
- At least two years of work experience in a position that required meeting monthly quotas or sales goals.
- Experience resolving customer & employee issues by identifying creative solutions & utilizing expert communication skills.
- Experience managing teams and support employee career development.
- $61,000-70,000k (base salary) + Bonus range of $0-$12,000 annually
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
About TERRA Staffing GroupTERRA Staffing Group is a leading recruitment firm with offices across the Western, Southern, and Midwestern regions of the U.S., and a 13-time recipient of the Best of Staffing award, putting us in the top 2% of staffing firms nationwide. We work with a broad range of clients, from small, locally-owned businesses to large, global powerhouses, all of whom share a common interest—they love working with the best! Success Stories Created Daily. Our mission is that simple. This is your chance to make a real impact on real businesses and real people.
Want to Take the Next Step?If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you. If you're interested in this Senior Recruiter opportunity, email TalentAcquisition@TerraStaffingGroup.com and include job title and location in the subject line.
Meet the Manager
Sheliya began her career at TERRA as a recruiter and quickly established herself as a top performer who is able to win raving fans from both clients and talent alike. Well-respected by her peers for her endless energy, infectious enthusiasm and ability to deliver, Sheliya was a natural choice to lead our Beaverton team. Under…