If you have a passion for helping people, the drive and determination to make good things happen as well as exemplary customer service or account management, we want to hear from you!
TERRA Staffing Group™, named Best of Staffing® 11 years running, is looking to add a Senior Recruiter to its Lakewood branch!
This is a great opportunity to take your extensive customer service or sales experience in a new direction.
Previous experience in recruiting is not required—we will show you how to be successful using our proven systems and some of the best training in the industry.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for meeting sales goals, strategizing and creating recruitment plans for all levels of roles and complex orders, and matching job seekers to the right opportunity.
This position offers competitive pay, a highly supportive team and training and development from senior leadership.
This is a chance to be a huge help to people in their search for the right candidate or a new job – while making a great living at the same time.
Senior Recruiter Key Responsibilities:
- Order fulfillment and recruitment
- Client visit and account management
- Strong communication to teammates, clients and candidates
- Excellent customer service
- Strategizing and creating service delivery plans
Senior Recruiter Qualifications
- Proven track record of success in customer service, sales, or recruiting
- A desire to help others be successful
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary of $62k-$100k (base + commission)
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Monthly bonuses for all employees
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- Over 4 weeks of PTO/CTO
- Paid parental leave
- Birthday PTO
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please call (720) 405-5222 to learn more about this Senior Recruiter opportunity!