Create a strategic staffing plan that keeps you ahead of the curve by including plans for filling these seven “hot” positions for 2016:
- Systems Analysts. Modis.com estimates that systems analyst jobs will increase 25 percent in the next four years. Since systems analysts specialize in analyzing, designing, and implementing information systems, their skills can be put to work in nearly any industry. Because wages are expected to rise for analysts, make sure your compensation package is competitive.
- Health IT. Healthcare information is exploding, thanks to recent changes in healthcare law like the HITECH Act and the Affordable Care Act. Revenue cycle analysts, clinical systems analysts, and clinical informationist positions are expected to increase. Your recruiter can help you find specialized talent for specific projects or for long-term work.
- Database Development and Administration. The era of Big Data is here, and businesses that have effective database management can leverage that data to stay ahead of their competitors. This sector is expected to grow 15 percent by 2022. Stand out from other employers by offering nontraditional benefits like flextime in addition to a competitive salary.
- Programming and Software Engineering. Programmers and software engineers have long been the “backbone” of IT work, and their ranks are expected to grow by 22 percent in the next four to six years. Your recruiter can help you find applications engineers, .NET developers, and more.
- Project Management. Specialized IT talent is a must – but so are knowledgeable managers who can pull the team together and ensure that the project is completed on time and on budget. Project management jobs are expected to expand by 15 percent between 2016 and 2022.
- Security. Data security matters in every industry, from healthcare, with its focus on regulatory privacy issues, to private businesses seeking to protect trade secrets and customer data. It’s no surprise that security analyst positions are expected to grow by 37 percent in the next four to six years. Since security analysts command above-average salaries in the industry, work with your recruiter to control staffing costs while staying attractive to top talent.
- Web Development. The Internet is constantly moving, shifting, and expanding – and companies that move, shift, and grow with it keep their brands attractive, relevant, and memorable. To find the right Web development and design staff for your work, call your staffing firm.
Being informed about positions in high demand can help you plan your hiring needs accordingly. At TERRA Staffing, our Seattle technical recruiters stay on top of the latest tech industry news, so we can spot “the next big thing” and find the talent our clients need to take full advantage of it. Contact us today to learn more about our strategic staffing services in Seattle, Portland and Phoenix!